Why can't it be possible to leave my pants on AND deliver a baby?
Will he REALLY eat every 1-3 hours?
Will I even be able to do graduate school?
Will I be able to relax enough to not stress about cleaning the house?
Will I be able to relax enough to let people come over and visit?
Will I be able to ask for help when I know I need it?
Will Mike and I be able to work together through our struggles rather than become frustrated with each other?
Will I be able to come up with enough recipes that we aren't constantly eating fast food?
Most importantly: Why can't it be possible to leave my pants on AND deliver a baby?
I <3 you! Get to pinteresting some recipes and you'll be great! OH! There's a blog full of deliciousness too... I'll fb you it.
ReplyDeleteThe Cleaning Fairy can help with the cleaning ;) You will be able to handle it all sweetie. By the time you have him half of the hospital will have seen your va jay jay... great way to meet new people LOL It will be a big adjustment, but you will do just fine. The first month is the hardest sleep wise. Usually by the time they are a month old they sleep through the night.
ReplyDeleteYes, you will....I think it's that maternal instinct thing that will kick in. You will birth this baby boy and then suddenly become a super hero mommy that manages to get everything done! I know you will worry no matter what, but ya gotta remember that millions of women have done this before our time and they somehow managed so we gotta be able to do it!
ReplyDeleteLove you girl.
haha i love this!!!
ReplyDelete