I cried when I looked at the pictures of Caleb's birthday.
I cried when holding him because I was so overwhelmed with love.
I cried when I watched the video Crystal created
I cried when they said his jaundice levels were still high and he needed a bilirubin blanket.
I cried when it hit me that Mike has to go back to work tomorrow. I am not afraid of being alone and know Caleb and I will be fine. I just really love having Mike around to help and support us. Wednesday he closes, which means he will be at work late. Unfortunately his uncle passed away and after his morning shift on Thursday, he is driving 2 hrs north for the viewing. Then works the late shift again on Friday and early shift on Saturday. I just can't wait for Saturday night, Sunday and Monday so we can spend time together.

I cried on Saturday because of our ISTEP scores . . . I have been ALL SMILES about you and your family!! You are feeling extremely normal emotions, fears, concerns . . . etc. Sounds like you are right where you should be. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYou are totally normal. I cried and cried for a week after Kason was born. Labor does some weird things to us! I'll be there Saturday morning to help you out and love on Caleb! I'll even let you get some rest while I take pictures..if you want it. Can't wait to see you guys! :)
ReplyDelete