Hopes for 2011 (random)
- lose weight (I am torn on this one. In January of this year I did P90X and ended up losing 20 pounds and like 30 inches. So I did accomplish this goal.....at first...however...I have since gained that 20 pounds back...and them some)
- keep my teaching job for next school year (SCORE! This is still the case)
- get pregnant (Cha-ching!!!)
- keep working on becoming better situated financially (I would say that this goal was met also)
- healthy family members and friends (My Bogo has been having some health issues lately, but overall, everyone has been in good health. R.I.P. Martha Furgason and Ethel.)
- good tax return so mike and I can go on vacation with my parents (I don't remember if the tax return was good- but we did go on vacation with them)
- mini-vacation with just michael and me (This one did not happen. :( I think it usually boils down to not knowing what to do with Ella.)
- my co-workers have healthy baby boys (Yay! They all did.)
Hopes for 2012: (random order)
- Healthy and safe delivery for me and Caleb
- Caleb has a healthy first year of life
- Mike and I form a cohesive parenting unit and are able to maintain our healthy marriage through the struggles of learning to be parents
- Continue to manage successful graduate work
- Vacation with my whole family
- Get back to pre-pregnancy weight before summer
- Brother continues to find happiness and love with my best friend <3
- Visit Grandma on the farm this summer so she can meet Caleb
- Healthy year of learning and growing for Aubrey, Rayleigh and Andrew.
2012 has soooooo much to look forward to. :) I am eager to welcome it!
Great post :)
ReplyDeleteOne thing: Don't be disappointed if you don't lose the weight by summer, I don't want to say that's an "unrealistic goal," but it sure won't be easy. It takes 9 months to grow a baby, most women take AT LEAST that long to lose it all. For example, I'm below my pre-pregnancy weight (by about 5 lbs), but I'm not the same shape I was. My pants fit way different... and by that I mean tighter around the waist (thanks twin-skin).
2012 is going to be a great year! :-D
oh, i lost all that weight at the beginning by nursing twins and not eating enough. I was pumping 55-60 oz a day, and should have probably eaten 2x more. When you quit nursing, it starts coming back. boooo... I'd kill to look the way I did when the girls were 2-6 months old! lol
ReplyDeleteI agree with Crystal! I gave myself 9m to get it off, luckily i didn't need it but boy my body SURE doesn't look the way it did before! You're going to be such a good mom! Congrats on accomplishing your goals!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be gorgeous no matter what . . . just be sure you are hydrated, rested, and loving on that baby as much as possible . . . the pounds will balance themselves out . . . worst case scenerio . . . liposuction! Love ya!
ReplyDelete