I have tried my hardest to not rush this process; I have enjoyed every part of it. Even in the early parts of barely being able to get off the couch, I took comfort in knowing that it was part of the process of creating a life. As the first trimester subsided, the second trimester hit right when school started. The second trimester brought energy, gender discovery, a more prominent belly and a welcomed active baby. I predict the third trimester will bring excitement, anxiety, swelling, shortness of breath, epic baby showers.....and the best day of my life: meeting Caleb.
I feel like it has gone so fast. Taking the test, telling friends and family, looking forward to the 2nd trimester, anticipating finding out the gender, looking forward to baby showers, excited for the holidays....before I know it, this pregnancy will have just passed before my eyes. From what I hear, once Caleb is born, my time with him will seem to pass before my eyes, too. I cant worry about that right now...I have to continue to enjoy the last 13ish weeks of my pregnancy.....and the rest of my life with my son. :)
![]() |
| <3 lucky to be so in love with the father of my future son. <3 |
![]() |
| we are so excited to become parents!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment