Complaint Department
- I am so overwhelmed right now. School seems to just keep demanding more and more. I am terrified of going on maternity leave because I don't think it will be an easy transition for my students. I care about my students so much and have such a good relationship with them--which has a lot to do with why I think they are well behaved. I worry that the transition to a new teacher will bring out the bad behaviors that have thus far been suppressed. I know it will be hard...but they will have to take the first part of ISTEP without me...and with high-stakes testing, I cant afford for them to not take it seriously.
- Graduate school is dumb. I really hate it. It just adds stress. It is time consuming and the last thing I want to do with my time. The only good thing is that I put forth little effort and have perfect scores....so...now I feel like I should just stop complaining. I don't want to take a semester off and get behind (I am graduating in May 2013)---but I am having a baby next semester...and I'm sure I wont want to do work then either.
- I am the yearbook advisor for our school and have barely started. Lets just add it to my "To Do" list.
- Why the heck is Black Friday starting on Thursday at so many places. I love traditions people. I don't like change. Opening at 10 or midnight throws EVERYTHING off. I really am not happy about this.
- Other things that I dont need to air out on my blog. :)
Excitement Department
- I will be 30 weeks this week. Holy cow. ~10 weeks and I get to hold my baby boy. Are you serious?? I am so excited to meet him. :) He is always moving...seriously...I dont think he ever sleeps. He also likes to stretch his feet into my ribs...which right now is slightly uncomfortable, but I am sure as he gets bigger, it will start to hurt.
- Thanksgiving is this week. Its always weird because I look forward to this time of year for so long...but now that it's here..its almost like I don't believe it.
- I am excited for all of the Christmas movies and shows on TV. The decorations inside and out and baking of Christmas cookies. This year I wont put out as many decorations (so I say now) because when its time for me to put them away, I will be 36/37 weeks pregnant and I cant imagine wanting to put it all away.
i am sure the way my class is now terrifies you for your students! just use my class as what not to do :)
ReplyDelete