Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Whew. What a crazy few days I have had...and have ahead of me. Taking a personal day on Thursday literally saved me. I was able to rest and work on grad school. I didnt get everything accomplished, but I got enough that I felt good about it. I went back to school on Friday refreshed and not as irritable. ((Of which, I have had several dreams where I am standing at the front of the room screaming and either the kids can't hear me or no sound is coming out. I assume it means 1 of 2 things: (1) it is pointless to yell because it is an ineffective way to get classroom management (2) being pregnant has really heightened my emotions and I don't allow myself to get angry at my class because of the anxiety it causes me. While standing at the front of the room and waiting for them to get quiet is also ineffective, I have to do what causes me the least amount of stress right now.))

Tomorrow is student-led conferences from 12-8. While it is going to be a long day, I am not really dreading it because the conferences are only 15 minutes and it's a good opportunity to meet parents.

Tuesday I have a PTSA meeting at 6:30.

Wednesday I have an Intersession meeting at 4:15.

Thursday I have a doctor appointment at 3 but then have to be back at school that night for Literacy Night.

Friday is my last day before a 2 week fall break!!! (Except I am teaching intersession the first week....but its only 8-12...and its extra money.)) (((Also, hopefully I can have a play date (or 2) with my sis and nieces)))

Week 2 I am going to FLORIDA. :) Then when we come back its Halloween, baby shower(s), Thanksgiving, Black Friday, twinnies turn 2 (sad face), Christmas, New Years and MEET CALEB!!!

I am sure most of you don't care about the content of this post....but I wanted to blog and this is what's on my mind. :)


OH!!! DEXTER STARTS TONIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment