Choosing a baby name is no small task. In fact, it is the beginning of determining ones self.
It's the word you hear when someone is wanting to communicate with you.
It's the word you write when you are claiming something as yours
It's how you identify yourself to others.
Is the word that follows you throughout your entire life.
When choosing a name, you also have to think about the spelling of that name. There have been studies on names and spellings of names and the correlation with submitting job applications/getting an interview as well as college admittance. Pressure. Pressure. Pressure.
Now to the point of the blogging session. Teaching in Warren Township, I have come across some very unique and original names. Apostrophes, dashes, silent letters that are not typically silent.....soon maybe someone will introduce numbers.
This has got me thinking about our son and the options for spelling his name. Here is what I have come up with so far:
K'lub
Kay-lub
K-Leb
Kae'Lyb
Kae'leb
Que-lub
...maybe we will just stick with 'Caleb'.
Found your blog while facebook stalking. lol. I love Que-lub. But if you want to introduce the number than maybe K-lu8
ReplyDelete