Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Baby Keller

Dear Baby Keller,
                I cannot tell you how excited I am that you have been created. I hope that you are comfortable and happy and that you are getting the nourishment your body demands. I appreciate that you have stopped hating me and let me stop getting sick so much (just kidding…I know it was the hormones…not you) J  Everything I read tells me how active you are and that you’re moving around like crazy! Then it always tells me that you’re too small for me to be able to feel it…but I really think I can feel you! I don’t know for sure, but I keep feeling little spasm-like feelings where I know you’re at. I mean, you’re the size of a lemon, almost an apple, and I feel like that is HUGE!!
                I think what I want to know the most is if you’re a boy or a girl. I think it will be so amazing to say “I am having a boy,” or “I am having a girl,” rather than just saying “I am having a baby.”  Your daddy and I have some names we like, but we don’t want to get our hearts set on anything quite yet. I just can’t wait for September 6th! I hope you cooperate and let us see what gender you are! J
                I love you so much and hope you are growing and developing safely. I’m not ready to say “I can’t wait to meet you,” because I don’t want to rush this process. I am trying to enjoy every step- even the not so pleasant ones. We both still need time. You need time to grow and develop and I need time to clean, save money and mentally prepare myself for being a mother. Your mother.  
I love you Baby Keller,
Your normally-over-anxious-mommy

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Baby Keller is so lucky to have you as a mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!! Baby Keller is so lucky to have you waiting to be his/her mommy!! Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink a bunch of grape soda and eat a twix bar before the doctor's visit . . . the baby will be excited and show what their momma gave them!

    ReplyDelete