Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Update: 12-15 Weeks

(For reference, this is 7 weeks)




(12 Weeks) The observations I have made this week is the random sharp pains I get in my lower abdominal muscles and even my other muscles in my belly. I can thank a growing baby for this because my muscles are trying to stretch and make room. Also, I lost two pounds this week. Stupid hormones better get themselves in check before school starts!!!

 
12 weeks
 (13 weeks) So, apparently there is this switch that just "turned off." At the end of last week, I just suddenly felt better. I mean, I woke up and didn't feel sick at all! I also noticed my energy level seems to be higher. Yay! The only downside is that I feel like I've had a headache all day, everyday. Could just be allergies, I guess.

(14 weeks) Welcome back to having a career, Mrs. Keller. Yes. School started this week and was it TIRING. I am sure it was for everyone, pregnant or not pregnant. It's not easy to just jump back into the flow of being pulled 70,000 random directions, but it sure makes thing interesting!

14 weeks
15 Weeks: I had another doctor appointment this week- but it wasnt with my doctor, it was with some CRAZY woman with huge eyes that was super intense and super rushed. The heartbeat was strong at 160 and everything seemed fine. In just a few weeks we will find out the gender!!! :)

1 comment: