Adulthood, huh?
So I was looking at my life earlier and was like...um, when did I become an adult?
- I had a house build and have lived in it for 4 years this October
- I have been married for 3 years in just a few days
- I have a dog and a cat
- I am going into my 2nd year of teaching
- I am in Graduate school
- I am expecting my first baby in January
You know what really did it in for me was when our washer crapped out and we had to buy a new front loading washer and dryer tonight. (not going to lie, I am SUPER stoked for a brand new super-awesome washer and dryer)
so grown.
LOL. I hear ya sister. I was super stoked for the new washer and the new vacuum lol. And I love Menards... such a nerd.
ReplyDelete