Friday, July 22, 2011

Bored Blogging

So, I have this new laptop (issued to me by MSD Warren Township) and I don't feel like doing any graduate work, Mike is out running the streets and I'm not really much of an Internet surfer.....yet I cant seem to put the laptop away. I think I have looked through almost all of my "friends" profiles on facebook and have been trying to brainstorm a blog post when I realize that all I can think about is:
  • I am having a baby
  • school related topics
Um...seems like that's what all of my blogs are about...but I guess it makes sense, since it is my blog and that is what is on my mind. I don't want to be all pregnancy obsessed, but it's hard to not talk about what I am excited about.

Question for women who have experienced pregnancy: Have you ever experienced being full and hungry at the same time? Weird, I know, but I swear I can feel so miserable and full-- yet in certain places in my stomach, I still feel hungry. (sounds crazy, right) For example, tonight I felt soooo famished before I ate dinner...and no surprise, I filled up rather quickly- but it only feels full in some spots. Ugh. I just sound nuts.

My baby is the size of a lime.

I NEED for my 2nd trimester to be better. With school starting, I need to feel my best. I'd like to go shopping for some school clothes but (a) I don't feel well enough to just meander around and try on clothes (b) I don't really know what to get since I will have a growing belly.

True Blood: I NEED the t.v. show to follow book 4. I feel like it is definitely on the right track.....so PLEASE.....I would LOVE certain events to take place the way they did in the book.

I first heard this awesome song when my friend Ashley was pregnant with her first daughter Karson, and I just love the lyrics. I always wanted to play the song for my sister when she was pregnant, but it never seemed to come up. Now that I am pregnant, this song makes me cry even harder than before. The song has evolved from my excitement for Karson, to my excitement for Aubrey and Rayleigh to now my own excitement.

Colbie Caillat- "Capri"
"She's got a baby inside,
and holds her belly tight
all through the night
just so she knows
you're sleeping so
safely to keep
her growing."

If you were wondering, I prefer the Crayola Crayons for windows more than the Crayola Markers for windows. They are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment