Always hoping for the best
but fearing the worst.
Moments that question who we are
or what we deserve,
are answered and rewarded.
Lives are changed.
Instead of hating the dark clouds, we embrace them.
Going through life, giving all of the love I could-
never realizing there were parts left in reserve.
Meant for only two.
Looking into their eyes
and hearing their laughs are nothing short of a miracle.
Each encounter may as well be the first.
Love and adoration pour from my soul,
threatening to overcome the world.
Never looking back
only looking forward.
Memories in the making
are ours for the taking.
Unconditional love, hope and happiness is all I that I can feel.
"There can be miracles, when you believe."
I believe.
![]() |
| Two reasons to love life |
![]() |
| Aubrey Lynn Turner |
![]() |
| Rayleigh Jade Turner |



Beautiful...and never stop believing!!
ReplyDelete