Monday, September 6, 2010

Introduction to Keller's Korner



After some deliberation, I have decided that I would like to try out having a blog. I love reading blogs of other people and enjoy writing...so what the heck. My goal is for this to be more of a creative outlet for myself. I am not so concerned about other people reading it- nor am I concerned about people commenting on it. If you choose to then great- if not- then no worries.

I am going to try to be as honest with what I want to say as possible. I think that this is a safe place for me to share what it is that I am thinking and feeling. Discretion will of course be used, however, this is my blog....for my writing....of my thoughts.

Let's start with the introductions (that are a bit out of order and not exactly present how I want....but hey...its my first blog)

The best family a girl could ask for.


These girls have been my best friends since high school. GO WARRIORS!
Rayleigh and Aubrey are truly miracles. I love being their aunt and cannot believe they are 9 months old now.
<>
I have loved this man for almost 6 years now.
<>
Ella!- named after my love of elephants. :)
Lynx- named after a soap used at Mike's Express Carwash.

Horton loves Thing 2

This is just a glimpse into what Keller's Korner of the world looks and feels like. It looks like waves of smiles and feels like never ending happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I am so excited you started blogging!! I will add you to my list! I started my blog for the the same reason, just for me not really for anyone else. See you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete