Let me back up a bit. I have noticed Caleb sometimes watching t.v. and dismissed it as nothing more than his interest in his digital mobile in his crib. Its neat seeing colorful objects move around and make noise.
Well, when Mike was on vacation, he told me that Caleb's favorite show was "Wonder Pets" and I just thought he was a dork because a 3 month old can't have a favorite show.
Last night, after we did out P90X workout, we were talking about "Wonder Pets." Caleb was starting to get fussy so I was holding him and trying to wash some dishes and Mike put it on ((I think because he secretly likes it)) and we laughed at how adorable it is. ((They sing and have speech impediments ((r's are hawd fo some of them)) It seriously was pretty funny and cute. Before he started, Caleb was looking into the kitchen and being pretty vocal about how he was ready for bed. As soon as Mike started the show, Caleb contorted his whole body so that he could see the t.v. and he smiled. It was pretty funny.
When I went to put him in his pajamas, he was soooo upset. We weren't sure why he seemed so irrational because this is our routine every night, so I tried to hurry. Mike finished up so I could go get his bottle ready and as soon as Mike entered the living room, Caleb completely stop crying, smiled and giggled at the t.v. It was hilarious!!
![]() |
| was crying inconsolably 2 seconds prior |
![]() |
| cute duck who can't say "r" "This is seeweeus" ---(This is serious) |
I by no means want a couch potato child, however, this is adorable to me. I got video this morning but dont think you can upload video to the blog.
Have a great weekend!



omg, this literally cracked me up! omg! precious... i love that mike has a favorite show he and his son can bond over!
ReplyDelete... and aubrey is next to me going "wonder pets! wonder pets! wonder pets!" haha
they are cute, arent' they?