2. I enjoy cookies. There are very few cookies I won't eat...in fact, I cannot currently think of one.
3. I love giving people presents. (especially kids)
4. When I laugh, my belly also shakes like a bowl full of jelly.
5. I love Coca-Cola.
6. I'd love to live where there is snow year round.
7. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."--I believe this is something we both agree on.
8. We are both optimistic, happy people.
9. We are obsessed with Christmas and count down to it all year.
10. We both look good in red and white.
![]() |
| My hero turned relative??? |
![]() |
| See the resemblance? |
![]() |
| <3 |
27 days until Christmas Eve!!!!



You are so funny. 19 days..we can do it!
ReplyDeletehaha this gave me a good laugh! miss ya girl and can't wait to get my hands on your little caleb!! :)
ReplyDelete