Saturday, September 17, 2011

I am starting this post with no real focus. I have lots of thoughts....many I would love to share....but a wise woman knows that not everything I think needs to be made public. (Even though that's usually my go-to strategy.) So I will by-pass the thoughts that shouldn't necessarily be internalized, but don't need to be written and shared. :)

I love to cook, but often feel like I recycle the same meals over and over. I decided to check out the Crock Pot Girls on facebook and see if there was anything worth trying. I have a few new ideas I am going to try this week and am super excited about it. I don't know what Mike will think about them, but I have to at least try.

I felt Caleb from the outside twice yesterday. I think a lot of it had to do with me feeling him simultaneously from the inside, but hopefully we are almost to the point where others can feel him as well.


My growing boy. :)

 My sister sent me the cutest text this morning. She said that she had to hide a present she got for baby Caleb because Aubrey kept bringing it to her saying "Baby Daylub."  It's so exciting that the girls are excited about him. They are going to be such awesome cousins. :)

I also got to play with Andrew yesterday...but I think he was traumatized from my stupid dog who couldn't settle down. :-/

Mike and I created our registries at Target and Babies R Us last weekend. Sure it may be a little early, but since I am due in January, we didn't want to compete with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Also, I don't want to be 37+ weeks at a shower (that sounds miserable). Plus, with my anxiety, there is no way I could patiently wait that long to get some of the major stuff I am hoping we get off of our registry. Luckily I have a 2 week Christmas Break a few weeks before my due date and I am hoping to get the final touches on everything: washing clothes, bedding, blankets, toys...the house. That all being said, my shower(s) will be in November. DO YOU REALIZE HOW CLOSE THAT IS!!!???!!! :) Somehow, September is almost over....then I will be on a 2 WEEK (that's right...2 week) fall break where one of those weeks will be spent in Florida. Then shortly after that it is November. Oh man...then the rest of the time is down hill from there! :)

Have I mentioned how much I HATE graduate school??? I don't know if it's because I felt forced to sign up and it's not the time in my life that I wanted to take it-- or its just that the class I am currently in is ridiculous. The professor is so unorganized and her expectations are so unclear. I really...really hate it.

Guess I will get back to watching Glee Season 2. Hopefully the Christmas episode is coming up soon!

1 comment:

  1. you are soooo cute!!! I think i would be just like you...so anxious and wanting to make sure I had everything and it was ready!!

    I have seen everyone like Crockpot Girls on fb, but havent checked it out...i probably should becuz i dont like to cute!!

    ReplyDelete