Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baby Boy Keller

Dear Caleb Ethan Keller,

     I can't believe that you are almost 20 weeks developed. Even though you will come when you choose, this is considered the halfway point. Your daddy and I had such an exciting week. We found out that you are a BOY and we chose your name: Caleb Ethan. :)

This is your cute baby face with your left arm laying on your head.
Look at your tiny  baby body! :)
     I can't tell you how much I love feeling you move inside me. There are some days when I feel you a TON and some days where I may only feel you a couple times. I REALLY like the days where I get to feel you a lot. Could you try moving more so I can feel it? Also, daddy is eager to feel you too, so kick hard enough for him to feel. :)

     Lately, you have really been wanting Panera soup. Your favorite it the Baked Potato and Broccoli Cheese. You also love gummy bears. Yum! Yum! I have noticed that I am probably not eating as healthy as I should be, but it just seems so much easier to eat what I want, than worry about how how healthy it is. Typing this now is making feel like a bad mommy. My top priority should be to eat healthy food to ensure that you're a healthy baby. I love you and want what's best for you.

     I am getting to the point now where some things are getting to be more difficult. Now that you are almost 10 inches long, you are taking up more room in my body. Bending over to tie my shoes, put on my socks and pick stuff off of the floor is more challenging because my belly is in the way. I also have abdominal pains pretty frequently, but from what I have read, its just normal stretching of the muscles.

   One thing I was really worried about when I found out I was pregnant was that I am a very selfish sleeper and I was afraid I would have a really hard time with a newborn. Well, I can honestly say that you have already helped me not be such a selfish sleeper. On average, you have me up 2-4 times a night. While I am only up for 2 minutes tops, I do think it is getting me more prepared to lose sleep at night. This may seem like it doesn't make sense, but I do appreciate you helping me ease into the idea of interrupted sleep.

   The last thing I want to tell you is that you are loved. You have had several people already buy you presents and I am sure it is only the beginning. I had some stuff before I became pregnant, bought some stuff when I found out I was pregnant, and bought more when I found out you were a boy. I'd like to think I can relax for a while and not get anything until after my baby shower(s?), but who knows.
Here is one outfit your daddy really liked that I got you. :)
If the amount of clothing in your closet indicates how much you are loved, then you are one loved baby!!
(these are newborn-12 months and some are pjs that wont stay hung up....still crazy, right?)


    Well that is all for now. I am still not going to tell you that I cannot wait to meet you because I am enjoying letting you grow in a safe environment and the house isn't anywhere close to ready for you. What I can say is that I can't wait until the next time you let me feel you move and that I love you with all of my heart.

Love,
.....(it feels so weird to call myself mommy....I don't know if I am ready for that quite yet)
Me

5 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! You and your baby are so blessed!!!

    I love that you already have that many clothes!!! Mostly things with elephants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...Caleb's closet is close to as full as Kason's! He is one loved (and spoiled) boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until you have to box outgrown stuff to make room for more clothes! I never thought I'd love buying boy clothes so much!

    ReplyDelete