In between phases, I took a week off. Like I said, no workouts and no big focus on dieting. Well....that week I gained 3 pounds. Oh well...that's life. When I started back up 4 weeks ago I was starting up higher than I would have liked, but I didn't really stress out about it.
Today when I weighed and measured myself, I am back down those 3 pounds which puts me exactly where I was when I finished the program the first time.(-20 pounds) I also lost 3 inches. (random: every time I measure my waist, it gets smaller at least by an inch. :) Its down 5 inches now)
Remember my last post and how it said my goal was 15 pounds? Man...I was so ambitious. lol. I am so torn now because instead of being happy about 3 three pounds I lost, all i can think about is:
- 3 pounds in 4 weeks is pathetic- I 100% know I could have lost more had I tried harder
- I am already 4 weeks in and am at the exact same weight as 6 weeks ago. (which I know is better than being up)
- 15 pounds? That means that in the next 9 weeks, I would need to lose 1.3333333 pounds a week. (ok, that doesn't sound as terrible)
No comments:
Post a Comment