| 3/5/11 60+ days into the program and -16 pounds/-30 inches |
While I am stoked with the results, I cannot stop here. My plan is to take this next week off. No work outs. I will still eat basically the same as I am now, but I want to give my body a break. After the week off, I will start P90X up again. This time I plan on doing the lean version that has a bit more cardio and less weight lifting. I am realistic enough to know that in the next 13 weeks it is unlikely that I would lose the same amount of weight and inches. The reason I feel this way is because the first 10 pounds I lost in Cycle 1 came off quickly. I believe this was due to the fact that my body went into shock because it wasn't used to the food or the workout regime. Even though I am giving my body a week off from the workouts, it will still be accustomed to eating better and exercising.
My goal for Cycle 2 in P90X is 15 pounds. 15 pounds in 13 weeks seems somewhat unrealistic- but I would rather have a high goal to shoot for than a low one that doesn't push me. I will be happy with 10, but I want 15. If come July 9th, 2011 (the end of my next 13 weeks) I am down a total of 30-35 pounds....I will be beside myself with excitement. :)
Wish me luck and thanks for your support!

Great progress, Sarah! don't be surprised if you keep losing weight in your off week since your metabolism is still going to be rocking. Good luck on your next round.
ReplyDelete