Friday, December 31, 2010

memories of the past and hopes for the future

 Last year, on facebook, I wrote a note about my memories from 2009 and hopes for 2010.

My hopes for 2010 were:
  • Become an Aunt to a healthy baby boy (Hope reached: Yep)
  • Become better situated financially (Hope reached: better than I was...so yep) 
  • lose weight (Hope reached: I did lose some, but not as much as I wanted...so nope)
  • find a classroom teaching position for the 10/11 school year (preferrably in Warren) (Hope reached: YEP! [who would have thought 6th grade, though??])
  • get pregnant (Hope reached: these plans changed so I don't mind that this one is a nope.)

Memories of 2010 (what other order would I put them in than random?)
  • Became an aunt to a beautiful boy
  • one of my best friends got married
  •  two of my best friends had babies within days of each other
  • celebrated my 2 year wedding anniversary
  • got a 6th grade teaching position at Creston Intermediate Academy
  • saw Wicked for the 2nd time with my sister (10 rows from the stage!!)
  • saw Styx with my dad and sister and were soo close to the stage
  • my neices learned to roll over, crawl, walk, eat people food and are even starting to talk
  • my neices turned 1!!
  • went to Las Vegas
  • had our first family vacation since we were in high school
Hopes for 2011 (random)
  •  lose weight
  • keep my teaching job for next school year
  • get pregnant
  • keep working on becoming better situated financially
  • healthy family members and friends
  • good tax return so mike and I can go on vacation with my parents
  • mini-vacation with just michael and me
  • my co-workers have healthy baby boys
Picture Highlights:
nephew Andrew

neices turned 1

became a classroom teacher

@ rachel and scott's wedding

i <3 literacy

John David <3

Kendall <3

my <3

so grown :(

Las Vegas
 
10 rows from the stage to see Wicked. (I cried 3 times..lol)

Have a safe and happy New Year!!


4 comments:

  1. warning: I forgot to spellcheck so...whoopsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...I am sure there are tons more that I forgot, but how could I forget seeing PARAMORE. goodness I love that band! (I also saw Doobie Brothers; Chicago; Kansas and Foriegner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope 2011 turns out the way you want! You're so sweet to hope you a healthy baby boy for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful just the way you are..inside and out!! <3

    ReplyDelete