Friday, June 17, 2011

School's out for Summer!

Hello Blog World, oh how I have missed you. I have no excuses for my absence. I have simply been enjoying the freedom of the day and doing whatever the heck I want! I wanted to post about random things"

  • I cannot believe my first year of teaching is over! I am sad and relieved all at the same time. I feel more confident going into my second year; however, I am certainly enjoying the break and am not even letting myself think about next year yet. :)

  • I am feeling a little lost without a summer vacation to Florida, but am excited that we will go on my fall break in October.

  • One of my best friends started dating my brother. This excited me because I love them both so much and want the best for both of them. I wish them the best for their future.

  • I have already read 2 1/2 books. Now, my plan was to have read a lot more by now--- but the naps I keep taking whenever I want seem to get in the way. :)


(((mmmmm...eric and sookie <3))))
  • In 2 weeks, I have to go to IUPUI for a one time meeting for graduate school and then begin online courses. This makes me want to vomit.

  • I havent been doing the best at P90X. Im pretty aware of what I am eating now, but not so much on the hardcore workouts. Instead, I have been trying to take Ella on more walks.

  • Last, but certainly never least, I am about to head out to BDUBS!! mmmmm....I freaking love that place!

Keller. OUT!

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not in a 'proof reading' mood---sorry it its terrible)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you like that book . . . almost bought it for my Florida vacation (sorry to mention that) . . . I decided to by some book about a lady with dragon tattoos . . . I bought some faux tattoos to wear while reading . . . details in blog . . . I have been really trying to write everyday . . . ugh . . . reading some seriously funny blogs . . . one you should check out is below. Hope you are feeling good! Pam

    http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/

    ReplyDelete