In the past 4 weeks, I have noticed many changes. My muscles are becoming more defined, my clothes are getting a lot more loose and I am able to look back 8 weeks ago and see some of the weight loss through pictures. After my first phase of 4 weeks, I was down 9.6 pounds and 25 inches. (I measured my body parts before we began and then 4 weeks later and just subtracted the totals) The results were not as drastic for the past 4 weeks; however, if I look at the whole 8 weeks combined, I am still proud of my results. In the past 4 weeks I was able to lose another 5.8 pounds and 6 more inches.
That brings me to a total of 15.4 pounds and 31 inches total loss in 8 weeks!!!
Before we began and after each 4 weeks, we take pictures of ourselves. After the first 4 weeks I felt like I could notice subtle changes, but nothing as drastic as Mike. I just took my 8 weeks pictures and feel like I barely noticed any changes from my 4 weeks pictures. But holy cow....when I look back at my before pictures and then my 8 weeks pictures, I am super, crazy excited. :) I am not comfortable enough to post any yet; however, my goal is to get to a point where I can. The last phase is 5 weeks long and I doubt I will feel like I am ready to post pictures, but I guess we will see.
I think what I feel the most proud of is that before we started, I had no idea what to expect. Honestly, I didn't think we would finish the program. I simply thought it would be too difficult. Now, don't get me wrong...it is the hardest thing I have ever done, but with the results I am getting, how could I stop? I had a number in my mind of what I thought a reasonable number on a scale would say at the end of 90 days. I am overjoyed to say that that number is only 5.6 pounds away!! :) Thanks to all my family, friends and coworkers that support me and do a great job of not enabling me to just give into every food temptation. I couldn't do this alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment